Become a Patron
Become a Patron of the Ironbridge Gorge Museum Trust and help protect the heritage of the Industrial Revolution and inspire the next generation.
Once described as ‘the most extraordinary district in the world’, the Ironbridge Gorge is now known as the Birthplace of the Industrial Revolution. This reputation has been earned as a result of the technological and industrial breakthroughs that took place here during the first decades of the eighteenth century. The daring and pioneering developments from this period have had a long and lasting impact on our modern world.
The Ironbridge Gorge Museum Trust was established in 1967 to protect the iconic industrial monuments in the Gorge for the education and enjoyment of future generations. Today, the Trust relies on the generous support from individuals in order to continue protecting this heritage and carry out vital education and conservation programmes.
With your help, we can ensure this rich heritage is protected and continues to inspire the 70,000 students who take part in educational workshops and activities every year and the hundreds of thousands of visitors who come to discover how this small corner of Shropshire changed the world.
- Free access to all museums
- Invitation to new exhibition openings
- Invitation to Annual Patrons Reception for Patron plus 1 guest
- Invitation to curator-led Behind the Scenes Tours
- 25% discount off day tickets to any museum site for additional guests
- Free parking at museum sites
- Acknowledgement on IGMT website
- 10% discount off evening special events
- 10% discount on shop purchases
- Subscription to IQ magazine
Annual Single Patron £250
Annual Joint Patrons £400
For more information on joining the Patron Scheme, please download our brochure and complete and return the application form.